Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sunday morning Sun is Shining

Guess I need a new project. After the summer my motivation has been at the bottom. Work has taken it's toll on me, I've changed group at the kindergarten, I now work with 12 babies, all born in 2009. That is work! The parents are surprised we are still smiling at the end of the day, taking care of 12, while they only have 1 to "deal with". :-) But they are so adorable and step RIGHT into your heart after a few days of knowing them. They NEED you and that really gives you something.

Well, enough about that. I never wanted my blog to be reciting my daily life. I have to write something with meaning, not just go...: Today I went to bla bla bla, and did bla bla bla. Therefore, I need projects. Give me some.

Today I'm gonna climb a mountain. I need to get something out of my weekends. Last weekend I was sick, the weekend before I was sick, yesterday I was having the worst headache of my life. Today, me and a friend are gonna climb 800 metres in sparkling September sunshine!

This is my nephew. No other reason to put his picture in this post, apart from him being the cutest being ever. ♥

1 comment:

4rx said...

Hahaha so cute..