Saturday, March 6, 2010

Ghanaaa'ohh, Ghana!

GOD BLESS OUR HOMELAND, GHANA, AND MAKE OUR NATION PROUD AND STRONG!!

To all you Ghanaians out there, I congratulate you on your 53rd year of Independence.
The day will be celebrated in this house with emotuo and nkateenkwan (groundnut soup&rice balls), ice cream, Manchester United winning their game, and wifey overcoming her hungover from yesterdays lovely girls night/birthday party!

I've spent the day in bed... Lovely. Only interrupted by a walk downstairs to the supermarket (oh, how I love living next door to it) to get fried chicken for hubby cos he asked so nicely since it was Independence Day and all, ice cream as a substitute for not finding fresh fried chicken, only cellophane wrapped chicken. Now the room is being filled with smells of garlic, ginger and groundnuts, and when its half time, hubby will start making the rice balls. I'm one lucky gal!

I'm sharing with you today a new song I've been digging lately, along with many others I guess.
Russian Roulette with Rihanna. Can there BE more R's in that sentence? Cool girl. Cool song. Cool sound.

Happy Independence Day!

No comments: