Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dishes

Forgive me, readers, for I have sinned.
It's been 10 days since my last post.

I have dishes to do but I don't wanna do them.
How come dishes are so hard to do? It is such a boring task.
Give me rather a floor to wash, even a toilet is better than dishes.

Tomorrow is the application deadline for school. I have filled in my application, but I can still add more to it.
I am playing with the thought of a study in journalism. Unfortunately I have to pack up and move far from what I now call home, to do it. It's not exactly what I want. I have grown old and I wish to settle somewhere. I have travelled so much back and forth the last few years, I have changed towns and jobs and what I was gonna do the next 6 months, was always the question. I am satisfied with being in one place. But this particular place doesn't offer a journalism course. I'm gonna apply for more work where I already work. And take a journalism course on the side, online through a renowned school in Norway. Good idea? Yes.

I have applied for creative things. And children things. Anyhew. No matter what I choose, I'd still have to do dishes.

Here are the main reasons not to move from here...
  











This little cutie pie, and his parents

This little amazing princess and her mother and father
 

No comments: