Saturday, January 30, 2010

Fuck you

Hi.

I know I haven't been doing a good job lately with blogging. I'm sorry. I have been sick for days, but only yetsterday did I stay home from work cos of it. The last week has been crap, health wise, work wise, crappy apartement wise. Today we discovered a big crack in one of our windows. Through the last cold period we had problems with ice freezing on the inside of the windows. It is alot of humidity in the apartement and steam gathers on the windows and roof, cos they are cold. The landlord blames us, but I and my father and everyone I talk to blames poor ventilation in the building. I'm worried cos all the steam causes alot of water on the woodwork around the windows that can lead to rotten wood, mould, fungus... I don't want to be blamed at the end, so I tell the landlord. And he tells me the same thing over and over: It is becuase you are two people, shower, drying clothes... I dont think he wants to face that his building has some serious constructional problems. Fingers crossed that we get more money in our hands soon, and can afford to move to a better place.

We have gotten to the letter F in my little game, and because my mood is ROTTEN as our windows today, you get a song that might be offensive to some. But right now, that is what I'm saying to the landlord, my sore throat, my wisdom tooth and the world - FUCK YOU - with Lily Allen. Quite catchy really.


2 comments:

The Author said...

Awww, I hope you get a quick turnaround in all these things.

Yngvild said...

Thanks, Nana Yaw, I'm sure things will turn around very soon. :)