Monday, January 18, 2010

Words. Don't come easy.

During my time as a research assistant for a Norwegian student in Ghana, we were in an office in some ministry, dont remember if it was Health or Youth...somethingsomething, but anyway, THIS wonderful writing was on the wall.

Just gotta love it. I think I have to make a post about all the lovely things I have found on walls in Ghana.


I dreamt death came the other night
And Heaven's gates swung open wide
With kindly grace, an angel ushered me inside
And there to my astonishment
Stood folks I'd known on Earth
Some I'd labeled and judged
Unfit or of little worth
Indignant words rose to my lips
But never were set free
For every face showed stunned suprise
No one expected me.

1 comment:

The Author said...

Hmm, I feel judged. Can't explain. But it is a very wise piece.