Thursday, November 5, 2009

Jeeez....














I'm tired of all the things with this apartement. After the toilet finally got fixed, the internet started fooling. Actually, the internet fools about once every week. It's something about the server. I live in an apartement block. 4 apartements + the landlord is sharing an internet connection. The main server is in his house. We are on the top, and the internet keeps falling out here, but not downstairs. My computer says: Cannot communicate with primary DNS-server.

Anyone wanna tell me what that means and how to fix it please? The landlord has to pull out a plug to the main router to get it to work again. And am I tired of calling and nagging at the landlord all the time? Yes. But he is very nice and patient though. So yesterday was internet free, and then you get to feel how addicted you actually are of this lovely invention. What was life like without internet? Unbearable I guess.

But yesterday should have been J so here is Jesus. With his mama Mary. This picture frame hangs on the wall in my mother-in-law's house in Tema. My husband's nine year old (at the time) niece took this picture. I let her go around the house with my camera (nervously watching and making sure my lovely Canon Ixus didnt fall to the hard floor), taking pics of what she wanted. I liked that she took this picture of Holy Mary and her Son.

No comments: