Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Marry me!

Wow. This project of mine is getting harder and harder each day of December that passes. It might have to do with the fact that the numers are increasing fast! Until now I have found pictures that I have already taken that fit with the numbers, but I might have to start arranging pictures.. Or take my camera everywhere and take pictures of numerous things. I see all the kids everyday and think: Oh, how easy it would be to take pictures from work, but of course it's not something I would do!

Today the choice fell on wedding invitations. These are my sister's wedding invitations, that I made for her wedding in August this year. I was very content with them. Simple yet classy and beautiful. Me like. She also liked them, luckily. :-)

9 invitations on the 9th of December.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are very nice!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are one creative woman! Please teach me how to make those EXACT invitations.

Myne said...

These are really lovely.

Yngvild said...

Thanks guys, you are so sweet!

Anon: its really very simple. You take some hard white paper, fold them in two, take some nice glittery white paper and glue on top. Get a heart shape from somewhere, glue it on. get a stamp that says Invitation, get a stamp pad, stamp it on another piece of white or glittery paper, and glue it on... Puh. All the stuff I use I get from a hobby shop where they sell all kinds of equipment for my lovely, EXPENSIVE hobby!