Thursday, December 3, 2009

Nutrition

Lately, I've been doing quite alot of exercise, been going to the gym about 4 times a week, getting up in the morning to run to the gym, and eating as healthy as possible. It has paid off small small, in both kilos and centimetres. One of my new eating habits consists of eating a new type of bread, healthier and without wheat flour. It's made from rye and sunflower seeds and bran (?) and... whatever. Supposed to be healthy. I don't know how much it has meant in my life, but I bake them myself and I baked 3 today, on the 3rd of December.

4 comments:

Maya Mame said...

Your discipline (from what I see here and on facebook) is so impressive. I'm inspired and want to follow you, but still too lazy to find time! But baking healthy bread sounds like a good first step... :)

Yngvild said...

Thanks Maya! I have given myself a hard kick in the butt :-) Dont kill yourself over it though, I dont have a small baby and a successful career... ;)

Myne said...

You're really committed and I get encouraged reading your updates. I hope you get to where you want to be and remain healthy...

Tom Bailey said...

This looks interesting nutrition is such an interesting topic. This looks like a bread I should look into. Thanks for sharing.

Tom