Friday, December 18, 2009

The table is set

More on my creative side.
My sister got married this year, and as the artistic member of the family, I took the responsibility for the decorations. Mostly I took it, cos my sister is of the type that thinks everything works out in the end... But since I had gotten married only a month before her, I KNEW that for a wedding things don't just work out by themselves.

So I made the invitations and decorated the table, and almost burned down the house where we had the party cos I decorated some candles with something flammable... woops! I know the table looks very simple and maybe plain, but that's what the bride wanted.

18 places by the table, on the 18th of December.

2 comments:

Myne said...

Minimal and classy is the word. I like it. Well done.

Yngvild said...

Thanks, Myne! I just realized i put the wrong picture on here though. It was an unfinished table in the first pic, but now I have changed it when the table had gotten flowers and candles.. :)