Monday, October 26, 2009

A, B, C...

Blue Monday.

I don't know what to say about today.

1. Did some art work with the kids at work and felt a bit useful.
2. Got to change loads of shit diapers ... Oh wait, was the list supposed to be about good things??
3. Went to the gym and sweated and pumped iron... Haha..
4. Home at 6pm, already done with todays workout.
5. Long evening ahead, would be possible to do some cleaning of bathroom and livingroom...

I want to put a photo on my blog everyday. But I want it to have a reason/purpose/topic for the photo. It's not always so easy to find photos which has something to do with what you write that day, so I'm looking for a way to post a photo everyday, in a system. Get me? Tips are welcome.

Maybe I should work my way through the alphabet..? The pic up there is of a former neighbor,

A
dwoa.

A wolf in sheep's clothing if you ask ANYONE. But beautiful as the day is long.

No comments: