Friday, October 9, 2009

WooopS!

I missed a day!

That's what happens when you have a busy and exciting life.
My yesterday consisted of work, gym and dinner at my sister's place, cooked by my beloved mother. Lovely. After dinner we got ice cream and chocolate and... There goes the trip to the gym!

Good things yesterday:

1. Dinner (lamb cooked with salt, pepper and cabbage - Norwegian traditional food)
2. Dessert (ice creeeeam)
3. Went to sleep in the arms of my loved one.

TODAY!!!!

1. It is Friday!
2. It is FRIDAY!
3. Gym at 6.45am (brag brag!), fun day at work, sweet kids...FRIDAY!

My Friday is gonna be very boring, sitting inside with the neverending rain banging on my window, under the covers, TV on, internet on, husband playing football, when he comes home he will make his special Tanzanian fried pork and....SLEEEEEP till I wake up.

What are you doing this weekend?

No comments: