Thursday, October 1, 2009

I wanna blog MORE!

I really do. But I dont know why nothing seem to impress me enough to write about it. Anyhew, to force me back into blogging I have decided to write 3 good things that has happened each day. :-) Isnt that all positive and uplifting?! Yeah. So here I go.

3 good things today:

1. it wasnt raining!!! Halleluja! Its been raining the whole of September so you can understand my joy.
2. I woke up, and felt VERY awake, and not tired at all. Must be the sun, that wasnt up yet when I got up..
3. I got lots of hugs and kisses from my 2-year old friend at work and many compliments from him saying I'm nice.

Ahh. I feel better already.

1 comment:

The Author said...

There you go! That's bona fide blogging. It's the little, simple things in life that make for the most compelling reading, I think.

Plus try keeping a pocket-size "Blog Book" in which you just note little details as they happen. When you come back to sit down in a calm place at a calm time, I promise you will write.