1. Frost on the grass, buildings, cars, puddles! Winter is coming! (Brr..) 2. Gym classes with a friend I was happy to see again. 3. Got a chance to change my doctor, from a terribly bad doctor to a hopefully better one!
Nursery school teacher who has been flying back and forth between Northern Norway and Western Africa for the past 7 years, but now settled in Norway indefinitely, with my Ghanaian husband. I try to put my experiences into words to please family, friends and strangers. And because writing is fun. For Norwegian readers (and Swedish and Danish), check out my 'Norwegian version of it all'!
A little update
-
So I am one of the worst possible bloggers that existed. I don't update
regularly, I forget to respond to comments and most of the time I write
about drear...
2 comments:
I have a complaint: the title of this post is grossly misleading...;-)
Sorry to disappoint you, Kajsa! Cheap "attracting readers" trick. Wont happen again (yes it will).
Post a Comment